- While iPhones do not have built-in reverse video features, you can download a third-party app to reverse a video on your iPhone.
- Reverse Vid is one of the free and user-friendly apps that allow users to reverse videos with a few taps.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
While the iPhone does not have a feature to allow users to reverse videos on the device, you can install third-party apps to play recorded videos backwards.
For example, Reverse Vid is one of the free and user-friendly apps that will easily enable you to reverse videos on your iPhone or iPad.
Here’s how you can use Reverse Vid to play your videos backwards.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Robots How to reverse a video on an iPhone
1. Unlock your iPhone and tap on the App Store app.
2. In the App Store tap on “Search” then type in “Reverse Vid” and press search on the keypad.
3. In the search results, download “Reverse Vid: Play It Backwards.”
4. Tap on “Reverse Vid” and launch the app. On the main screen, choose the type of video you want to reverse. You can record a new video while launching the app by pressing “New.” Or you can select a previously-recorded video or screen recording to reverse by clicking “Library.”
5. Once you have a video to reverse, you can adjust the speed at which the video reverses by using the slide bar on the bottom center of your screen. You can tap “Preview” and the app will automatically reverse the video for you at the speed you preferred.
6. Once you are satisfied with the video, you can click “Save” in the top right-hand corner to save the reversed video to your Camera Roll.