- You can remove a credit card from your Xbox One account to avoid receiving charges on digital purchases.
- You can add or remove multiple cards associated with your Xbox One.
- Removing your credit or debit card from your account can be done on either your Xbox One console or your computer.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more.
In today’s gaming climate, it is very common for credit cards to serve as a quick method of payment for various features and add-ons to your gaming system. From online subscription services to digital games, adding a credit or debit card to your gaming system certainly has its benefits.
Of course, as life goes on, you might need to change your credit or debit card information for your Xbox One account. Regardless of the circumstances, here’s how to remove a credit or debit card on your Xbox One in two different ways.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Robots How to remove a credit card from your Xbox One using your console
1. Turn on your Xbox One console, then press the Xbox button to open the guide.
2. Scroll over to “System” then click on “Settings.”
3. In “Settings,” move your cursor down to “Account,” then tap on “Payment & Billing.”
4. In “Payment & Billing,” several payment options will appear, including the option to update and add a new credit card. Locate the credit card that you wish to remove by hovering your cursor over the card in question and clicking “Remove.”
Robots How to remove a credit card from your Xbox One using your computer
1. Power on your PC or Mac and open your browser. Log in to your Microsoft account.
2. On the home page, click the “Payment & billing” tab, then below it click “Payment options.”
3. On the next page, scroll down and locate the credit card that you wish to remove by clicking “Remove.” The card will no longer receive charges related to your Xbox One purchases.