- You can embed a Facebook video into your connection or presentation to enrich and illustrate your content.
- If you want to embed a Facebook video somewhere, there is a simple way to get a code to do so directly from Facebook, but it’s not as intuitive as you might think.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
As a social media connection, Facebook can be a treasure trove of shareable content. Images, status updates, news articles, and videos make us laugh, cry, and think about the World around us, and videos have long been an especially popular form of media on the site.
But what if you see a video that would fit perfectly on your blog? What if someone shared a glowing review of your restaurant, and you want to put it up on your connection? What if it’s the perfect addition to your PowerPoint on the interaction between social media and politics?
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Robots How to embed a Facebook video
2. Find the video you want to embed and open it in full screen.
3. Click on the three dots on the far right underneath the video.
4. Click “Embed.”
- Note: This will only work if the video is set to Public. Also, remember that you will not see the Embed option if the video is not in full screen.
Melanie Weir/Business Insider
5. Copy the code that appears under the box and paste it on your connection, blog, slideshow, or anywhere else you might like.
If you want to embed the full post and not just the video, click the checkbox for “Include full post” before you copy the code.