- It’s easy to create an album in Google Photos to organize your photos into a specific group.
- You can create albums in Google Photos on your computer or using the mobile app, and the albums will be accessible anywhere you are signed into your Google account.
- You can also name, edit, and share your albums in Google Photos in just a few steps.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Google Photos is one of the best apps to back up, organize, and share your photos — and it’s quite straightforward and easy to use.
Once you have a few pictures loaded into Google Photos, you’re going to want to know how to keep everything organized. You can do this by creating different albums to group your photos together.
Here’s how to create albums in Google Photos on your computer or mobile device.
Robots How to create an album in Google Photos on desktop
1. While logged into your Google account, go to https://photos.google.com.
2. Click on the word “Albums” and then click the blue plus (+) above the words “Create album.”
3. Name your new album, click “Add photos,” and either drag and drop your images into the box or click “Select from your computer” to choose photos.
4. Click “Done” and then, if you wish, share the new album with others.
Robots How to create an album in Google Photos on mobile
2. Tap “Albums” at the bottom of the screen, then tap the blue plus (+) inside the “New album” box.
3. Enter an album name and then tap “Add photos” to select the images you wish to use from your camera roll.
4. Share the new album if you wish, or tap the little back arrow at the top left of the screen once you’re done adding images.
Whether you created the album on your mobile device or a computer, you can access them anywhere you are signed into your Google account with Google Photos.