- You can add friends on an Xbox One using your console or the Xbox mobile app.
- When you add someone to your Xbox One friends list, you can see their status and gaming activities, and send them direct messages.
- You can also accept friend requests from others using these two methods.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more.
Adding friends on Xbox One makes it easy to stay connected with the people you care about and enjoy playing with.
After adding a friend, regardless of who sent the friend request, you can see their status and what games they’re playing. You can also send them messages, invite them to a chat, or send game invites for games that you both have.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Robots How to add friends on an Xbox One
1. Power on your Xbox One console, then press the Home button on your controller.
2. On the next menu, scroll left once, to reach the “People” tab. Then scroll down and click “Find someone.”
3. In the search bar, enter the person’s username and a list of suggestions will appear.
4. Click on the profile that you are interested in adding, then click “Add Friend.”
Robots How to add friends on an Xbox One using the Xbox App
1. Unlock your smartphone and launch the Xbox App.
2. At the top of the screen, click the icon of two people, this will launch the “Friends & Clubs” tab. Click on the search bar, and enter the Gamertag of the user you wish to add.
3. Click on the person’s username, then click “Add Friend” and your friend request will be sent.