Raoul Pal Says 60% Chance Bitcoin Hits $150K, Sees Millennial Cohort As ‘Biggest Buyers Of This Stuff’

Published by
Benzinga

Macro investor Raoul Pal predicted on Monday a 60% probability that Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) could reach $150,000, with a 20% chance this peak might be achieved more rapidly than anticipated and followed by a decline. Pal also assigned a 20% possibility of Bitcoin experiencing a bubble cycle akin to the one between 2011-2013, potentially soaring to $250,000. What Happened: Pal’s analysis, in his conversation with entrepreneur Anthony Pompliano, comes in the wake of the Bitcoin ETF approval, which, contrary to expectations, saw a decrease in Bitcoin’s price. He attributed this to the market needin…

Read More

See also  Global MEMS Based Oscillator Market Size, Analysis, Segments, Competitors, Competitors, Market Share, Growth Forecast research report

Leave a Reply