Laughing gas ban ‘isn’t enough’ says mum of teen who nearly died taking it at festival

Published by

By Imogen Clyde-Smith & Susie Beever The mum of a teenager who nearly died after laughing gas made his chest feel like “popping bubble wrap” has said a ban on the drug would be little more than a “slap on the wrist”. Alex Littler is lucky to be alive after inhaling nitrous oxide – a Class C drug recently outlawed by the Government – at Parklife Festival in Manchester last year. The now-17-year-old was rushed to hospital feeling ill and later admitted to doctors and mum Cathy Mccann he had taken it. Medics diagnosed him with a ruptured and leaking lung, and used an overnight mask to remove the …

Read More

See also  The four mindsets that matter most

Leave a Reply