Certifications to boost your resume for English Teaching in Japan

Published by

English teaching in Japan typically requires a bachelor’s degree to obtain the proper work visa (excluding other means such as a spouse or student visa). In some cases, a transcript of records showing that you have completed at least 14 years of education using English as your primary language. While there are tons of English teaching jobs spread across Japan, it can be challenging to distinguish yourself from others. Even if a master’s degree or Ph.D. are often considered the ultimate qualifications, there isn’t always the opportunity for practical experience, not to mention they are a signif…

Read More

See also  Britney Spears Is Scoffing At Sister Jamie Lynn's 'One-Sided' Interview, As Singer 'Hasn't Had A Chance To Tell Her Story'

Leave a Reply